Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Fiftieth Post

Tomorrow's forecast is beginning to worry me.

WINDY
63 degrees
SUNNY

Sunny, good. Windy, bad. Today was a lovely, warm, sunny day. If tomorrow we cannot go skydiving again because of the weather it will be our own faults for not going today.

Another holiday is coming up. Veteran's Day. I don't feel like I can waste the weekend in D.C. I need to find some place to go. I was thinking about Vegas. There's a writing conference there on Friday the 11th. I could drive to the Grand Canyon! Or maybe Colorado to visit Kim. I'd like to hole myself up somewhere for like two days to write this book. Or just get outta town on another big adventure. Anyone have any ideas where I should go?

SEVEN DAYS UNTIL ISRAEL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend San Diego for your roadtrip!

Laura said...

I do like San Diego.