Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Message from the Queen

I received an e-mail from Her Royal Word Repository Highness today. Laura is having a wonderful time and "Israel is just incredibly amazing."

Oh, and HRWRH says she's checking the blog. So this would be a good time to leave some I love Laura comments in hopes that she'll bring you back some cool Israeli stuff.

On an unrelated note, Laura's being in Israel has inspired me to start reading Israeli newspapers online again. I came across this advertisement in the two main English newspapers (these are the exact words):

JDate.com Everyone knows someone who fell in love on JDate.

Ah yes, the age old "well everyone's doing it and I want to be cool" trick. I am tempted to write them and ask "so if all of my friends who know someone who fell in love on JDate jumped off a bridge, should I follow them?"

3 comments:

timoni said...

Clearly, your parents taught you well. *nods*

Esther Kustanowitz said...

My parents would say, "go ahead, jump, because if you don't try something new, you won't know whether or not you like it. Plus, you're not actually expanding the circle by NOT jumping off the bridge, so go ahead and join Jdate, okay? Just try it!!..."

Laura said...

Oh I know Michelle is doing so good the fans won't want me back when I return. Actually I've now already returned, but I'm skipping work today. That flight was a serious killer.