Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Countdown Begins: 12 Days Left

Only 12 days left until I leave for Israel. I can't believe how fast it's approaching, probably because it's mid-October already and I can't even remember large parts of September. Kim and I are deciding what to pack and what things we can take on the plane to stave off boredom for the 15-hour flight. If you have any ideas, please leave a comment.

The trip is organized by a tour company but is lead by the pastor of my church McLean Bible. We're going to Caesarea, the Sea of Galilea, Tabgha, the Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Tiberius, Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Nazareth, the Garden of Gethsemane and the Temple Mount and the Wailing Wall, Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Masada, and we get to float in the Dead Sea.

Who knows if I'll have any internet access while I'm there, but if I do, you'll certainly see updates on the blog. I still can't believe I'm going.

No comments: