Monday, December 05, 2005

Word of the Day: Friendship


friend·ship
n.
The quality or condition of being friends.
A friendly relationship
Friendliness; good will

This weekend was Kim's birthday and I can't go without saying a few words about my friend Kimmy. On Saturday morning we went to brunch to celebrate her birthday at the cutest French place in Georgetown. All the girls were there, including our token Jew, and it was the best time. Saturday night we went to a party at AC's house, which is where this photo was taken. On Sunday Kim and I went to church together at my old fav Fairfax Community. The best thing about Kim is that she's always willing to let me drag her wherever I'm going and she rarely, maybe never, complains about it if it was boring, odd, stupid or a just plain waste of time. She shares my love of sarcasm and cynicism and even good Thai food. So here's to Kim and her 27th year on this planet. Love ya Kim.

No comments: