Sunday, December 25, 2005

Word of the Day: Cabin Fever

cabin fever
n.
Boredom, restlessness, or irritability that results from a lack of environmental stimulation, as from a prolonged stay in a remote, sparsely populated region or a confined indoor area.

Well, there's no excuse for me to not post an entry today. I truly can say that I have nothing better to do. Every business is closed, my friends are all occupied doing whatever it is they do on Christmas, and even my family abandoned me to visit other family in New York.

So here is how a Jew spends Christmas:
1. wake up
2. make breakfast
3. go back to sleep
4. sit in front of the couch and watch A Larry King Christmas (really, that's what it's called)
5. eat lunch: my christmas meal to honor those who make the Christmas spirit possible for Jews: the Asians. I had some yummy sushi and a thai iced tea
6. sit in front of the couch watching E's 50 cutest child actors. Hosted by Candace Cameron and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
7. eat dinner
8. sit in front of the couch watching the Law and Order Marathon

okay, in my defense the day has been actually pretty productive - between the t.v. shows I've cleaned my room, did 4 loads of laundry, and did a ridiculous amount of work considering that it is a federal holiday.

I've determined that today is the first day in which I've stayed indoors all day since May, and I only stayed inside then cause I was sick. So in summary: I am suffering from cabin fever.

No comments: