Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh Yeah...

I totally forgot I am supposed to fill Laura's void while she's off on the west coast doing fun things like not working, not waking up to go to work, not commuting to work, not attending meetings at work, etc. etc.

But to be honest, I don't have much to say. Except that I am excited for Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year: for it's the one weekend of the year when everyone leaves me alone. While my Christian friends are off doing that whole Christian thing, I'm enjoying sleeping, cleaning, blasting loud music in the house, watching bad television, etc.

Oh and here's some great news... I got a letter from my health insurance company, telling me that next year they are lowering my monthly rates. I didn't even know that was possible!

No comments: