Monday, April 07, 2008

Word of the Day: NKOTB

I mean, come on, who does not love the New Kids on the Block REUNION??

I still have a poster of NKOTB hanging, albeit on the inside, of my closet door in my old room at my parent's house. I either couldn't bring myself to take it down, or my friends thought it was funny to keep putting it back up. I can't quite remember now... I was shocked by the fact that it's now been 20 years since they released their first single! How is it even possible that I was only ten years old when Hanging' Tough came out? How old did that make them? Joey, who I was totally in love with, must have been about 12 at the time.

Anyway, I'm willing to give them another chance. As long as they don't sound like a boy band anymore and dance around on stage in that hokey boy band choreographed way, they could probably sell a lot more albums, just on the nostalgia alone.

No comments: